Monday, April 30, 2007

I LOVE NEW YORK, AND I AIN'T TALKN' 'BOUT THE CITY

Start spreading the news.
I'm leaving today.
I'll make a brand new start of it ...
In old New York ...
no fool not the city!!

I'm talkn' 'bout ghetto fabulous, sassy from the lip, get out cha' kung fu booty grip, Flava Flav's leftovers, all you single mugs move ova', star of her own reality show on VH1, Miss New York, is back on the market.

Thats' right she's single and available again. Last we tuned in to her reality show, she picked some ug mug named Tango to be her man. Well, don't send a boy to do a mans job. Tango has been kicked to the curb.

And New York has started the casting call for a new crop of contendas' and pretendas' who wanna' get wit her. I LOVE NEW YORK " 2" on VH1 is starting production. New York is having a casting call and accepting tapes from all you contendas' and pretnedas who wanna' get wit' her. Send your tapes to
ilovenewyork2.com. If you can make it there, you can make it ... (oh you know the rest)