Friday, November 16, 2007

While 50 Slams Britney Spears, Pharrell Williams Returns From Paris And All I Got Was This Purple Hermes Bag


Do REAL Brothers Carry Designer Birkin Bags???

Are you a fan of Pharrell Williams? Well, the rapper-songwriter-super producer and designer recently began a blog devoted to his new fashion line. PW also shares some photos of his latest shopping spree in Paris. "Stopped by Hermes yesterday to pick up my new travel bag," he tells his fans. "This purple croc bag is a “Haut A Courroie” which is the original Birkin bag." Rod 2.0 has the rest of the story.

And for God's sake, don't ask the producer of two tracks on the new Britney Spears album about the lippy, troubled pop star: "We should either leave her alone or you guys should ask positive questions on Britney.

I don't want that karma on me. At the end of the day she is a sweet person, she just made a few decisions we don't agree with. Ask me something else, ask me about Micky Mouse."

Aside from the latest drama Brit-Brit is dealing with, 50 Cent has said that it’s an injustice how his lyrics are censored when Britney Spears can say the word “Bitch.” Referring to Spears’ new single, ‘Gimme More,’ which she introduces by saying, “It’s Britney, bitch." "I guess they have their rules that apply individually to each artist separately: 'Oh no, he can't say that, 'cause he feels like that about that person,' " the rapper told MTV.

"But it's not a rule that applies to everybody else. Matter of fact, my next single, I'm going to start it [with], 'It's Britney, bitch!'

50 Cent was recently asked to change the title of his new song, ‘It Still Kill’ to ‘I Still Will’ in order for it to comply with broadcast regulations.