Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Death Of Donda West: The More We Hear About Kanye's Mom's Plastic Surgeon, The More Disturbing The Case!


Is Doctor Jan Adams The Victim Of Character Assassination, Or Does This Brotha Have Issues???

Would someone please tell TMZ to let go of Dr. Jan Adams ass! Like a relentless pit bull, the online website is just slamming this Black doctor every which way but loose.

Donda West Died From Either Surgery of Anesthesia

Today's installment involves accusations from Jan's ex-wife, claiming physical abuse. According to court documents obtained by TMZ, as well as a restraining order filed by Susie Field, former wife of music mogul turned movie producer Ted Field, Thanksgiving Day last year was stuffed with drama. On November 23, 2006, Dr. Adams allegedly became upset with Susie for taking a phone call during dinner. Susie claims, "He wanted to speak to whomever was calling me."They began arguing and went up to the bedroom. According to the document, Dr. Adams was yelling, "I'm going to f**king kill you. I'm going to beat you. You need to be beaten."

Susie claims Dr. Adams then "swung his right closed fist at my face...he attacked me," adding, [Dr. Adams] grabbed me with one arm and threw me toward the bed..." Susie claims there was another incident in September 2005 while they were at a New York nightclub. The former Mrs. Adams indicated that Jan became angry because another man was looking at her. When they returned to the hotel, he became "angry, threw me on the bed and began to strangle me. I thought I was going to die as he strangled me to the point of almost blacking out." Two days after the judge granted the restraining order in November 2006, Susie filed for divorce. They were married less than 12 months, with the divorce becoming final in February, 2007.

Insisting today that he is not to blame for Dr. Donda West's shocking death after plastic surgery, this has not been a good year for the good doctor. As experts have noted, while complications are always an issue, what happened to Kanye's mom is extremely rare. Of course when you add that to what we finding out about Jan Adams, it clearly is putting him more and more in that O.J. Simpson light. We're just saying!