Friday, July 20, 2007

A BLACK MAN WANTS US TO KNOW HE'S HAD IT WITH ALL THE CRAZY FLYING REGULATIONS: DO YOU FEEL HIS PAIN?


We Are Not Sheep, Okay!

By Joseph C. Phillips

I am struggling to understand the significance of the one quart size Zip-lock bag.

According to Transportation Safety Administration regulations, “All liquids, gels and aerosols must be in three-ounce or smaller containers…and must be placed in a single, quart-size, zip-top, clear plastic bag…Gallon size bags are not allowed.”

If, for instance, I have 3 ounces of lotion in a one gallon bag I am not permitted to take it through security. If, however I place that same lotion in a quart size bag the lotion is okay to board the plane. Clearly the bag makes all the difference.

I wish I was simply being ironic, but I am not.

Every time I fly I am convinced the entire industry...

More>>>