Saturday, July 21, 2007

BLACK ACTOR SHEMAR MOORE HAS "NO PROBLEM" BEING BUTT-NAKED, JUST DON'T ACCUSE HIM OF THE "F" WORD


Biracial Brother Cool With His Physique, And The Ladies

Shemar Moore recently caused quite a sensation after explicit photos of him surfaced – but the former model and Criminal Minds star says he has "no problem" with the nude shots that had mouths watering.

According to People, when asked by TV Guide.com about the pics, the TV actor, 37, replied, "You mean of me frolicking on the beach? You know, the worst part of that whole thing for me was the frolicking, because, to me, it sounds like I was skipping or something like that."

But when it comes to the pictures, he says, "Look, I had no problems ... What I have a problem with is their making such an issue out of me being gay. I'll say it right now: I'm not gay. Not even a little bit. I love women. Women are god's greatest creation."

(The photos were shot on a nude beach. It was allegedly a gay beach. Shemar indicated it was unisex, although he also was wrestling with another guy in the water.)

Moore is also quick to add, "But I have no problems with people who are gay. My godfather was gay; he died of AIDS. I have dear friends that are gay. I'm very straight. The article said I got 'caught.' I didn't get caught. I willingly went to Hawaii. I willingly went to Maui, with two girlfriends of mine. I'm a single man. I had two girlfriends out there, and we wanted to go skinny-dipping."

When Moore was also asked to assess what the lens captured, he had this to say, "...Thank god the water was fairly warm. That's all I'm going to say."