Saturday, July 28, 2007

USHER AND TAMEKA FOSTER TO SAY "I DO" AND CHILI WANTS TO KNOW WHERE IS HER INVITE?


Usher will marry Tameka Foster at record executive LA Reid's home in New York's Hamptons on Saturday afternoon, PEOPLE has learned.

Among the 70 to 100 guests expected at the private, outdoor celebration are Usher's mother and former manager, Jonetta Patton.
Expect to see his ex, TLC's Chilli, to be lurking behind the trees.

This is the first marriage for the R&B singer and actor, 28 (real name: Usher Raymond), and the second for Foster, 37, a stylist who has worked with Lauryn Hill and Toni Braxton – as well as with her about-to-be-husband.

Although it's been reported that she has moved on, Chilli (aka Rozonda Ocelean Thomas) had one more thing to say to Usher:


Usher and Foster, engaged since earlier this year, first became a serious item a year and a half ago, she's said. In January, the couple announced they were expecting their first child together, due in the fall.

Foster was previously married to Noontime Music cofounder Ryan Glover, with whom she has three children.

"He just accepted me for who I am," Foster, told Essence.com last month about her relationship with Usher. "I have flaws, I have an attitude problem. ... Overall, I have issues that a person could either love or hate, but he accepted me completely. And every day he still treats me like we just met.

Earlier this month, in an open letter to PEOPLE, Usher addressed rumors that he was somehow being coerced into getting married. "I am happy, excited, completely clear and independent on my direction, feelings, decisions," he wrote, "and I am NOT BEING LED."

Later this year the star plans to release his follow-up to his multi-platinum-selling album, Confessions.