Monday, April 7, 2008

Fashion Roadkill, Relaxed Media Presence And Her Love Of Dragons: There's Just Something About Whoopi!


Whoopi Goes There

Gracing the latest issue of Jet Magazine, hitting the stands today, the outspoken comedienne-actress is making Americans tune in each morning to "The View" to hear her view on hot topics from politics to relationships.

Whoppi Goldberg admits that unlike the other women on the show, she doesn't spend a lot of time in hair and wardrobe before each show. She's also not worried about gaining a few extra pounds.

"It takes six minutes for makeup," she laughs. "It really does. The best thing about me is I don't have to look like anything. I don't have to do the makeup, the eyelashes, and the hair. I am not the glam queen. So if I have a little weight on my backside, it's OK, because it's just Whoopi."