Sunday, April 27, 2008

Miley Cyrus Apologies, Disney Executives Gag... Over Scandalous Pictures


Not since a 5 year old "cash cow" named Shirley Temple, lost one of her teeth in the middle of filming has there been a collective "OH NO!" from a studios film executives... In this case we are talking about Disney execs. who got the news that Miley Cyrus a.k.a Hanna Montana had scandalous pictures circulating the web. She now apologises.

The singer, 15, tells PEOPLE: "My goal in my music and my acting is always to make people happy. For Vanity Fair, I was so honored and thrilled to work with Annie [Leibovitz]. I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed."

A source close to the singer tells PEOPLE that Cyrus is clothed but shown by renowned photographer Annie Leibovitz in such a way that that the teen appears to be topless.

In the photos that circulated on the Internet, Cyrus, her midriff exposed, is shown draped over the lap of her then-boyfriend, her producer's son. In another image, a hint of a green bra is evident.

source: PEOPLE ON LINE