Friday, April 11, 2008

Everbody Doesn't Hate Hillary, Ask Elton John

This week the outrageous British pop star raised over 2 million for Hillary at his concert at New York's Carnegie Hall. Biggest applause went to Hillary's new Elton John inspired campaign song, "The Bitch Is Back"!

"I've always been a Hillary supporter. There is no one more qualified to lead America," Mr. John stated. Mrs. Clinton used the concert to remind Democrats she is in the race for the long haul.

"What I want you to know is I'm still standing," Mrs. Clinton told the crowd. "I believe that this country is worth fighting for, so we're taking our campaign to Pennsylvania and to all the states that haven't voted."


The night was not without some drama, as Mr. John levied this indictment against American culture: "I'm amazed by the misogynistic attitudes of some of the people in this country. And I say to hell with them. ... I love you, Hillary."