Friday, April 11, 2008

Content Black Woman: Inspiration From Randy Pausch And 'The Last Lecture'


Putting Things In Perspective

Wednesday night I had the distinct pleasure of watching Diane Sawyer's report on ABC's Prime Time The Last Lecture: A Love Story for Your Life.

It is the story about famed Carnegie Mellon University computer-science professor Randy Pausch who is dying of pancreatic cancer at the tender age of 47.

As I continue my adventurous battle to know the freedom of life-long creativity, the beauty of Randy and his family's story reassured me I was on the right track for my life. While the challenges have been many, I must confess, they have been nothing compared to the challenges of Randy. In the words of his wife, Jai: "I have all that I need."

Diary of A Content Black Womman Continues Here.