Wednesday, October 3, 2007

GOOD NEWS HALLE TALKS ABOUT THE BABY


HALLE BERRY appeared on today's "OPRAH WINFREY Show" speaking publicly for the first time since announcing her pregancy last month. "I'm sort of superstitious, so I saved all of the negative tests in a drawer," she says. "Don't ask! I don't know why, but I did. After about 35 tests, we finally got a positive test."
Halle, 41, has been in a serious relationship with model GABRIEL AUBRY for two years, but says she's always been open to kids, regardless of whether or not she was involved. "I had resigned myself to, 'I'm going to be single until I'm 50, at least, and I'll have a child on my own,'" she tells Oprah. "I was really okay with that."

The big-screen star also reveals she hopes to have many munchkins running around the house. "Well, there's just one right now," Halle says. "But we're hoping right after this one to do it again."