Thursday, September 6, 2007

Juanita "Face Of Domestic Violence" Bynum Had Her Chance To Speak, Now Bishop Thomas W. Weeks III Opens Up!

I appreciate the (crazy-ass) comments shared by my wife (talking about she's the face and name of domestic violence... please) on yesterday and likewise share my forgiveness towards her and wish her all the best (after I finish giving her one last beatdown).

I also have had time to reflect on the (liens, judgments, financial problems and other...) events of the last two weeks. And I would encourage all who have already judged me to be aware that there are two sides to every story (and trust me, ya girl "The Prophetess" ain't all that!).

Because I initially believed this was a private matter (between a batterer and his victim), I refrained from making any public statements about the situation. Even during the negative (albeit truthful and accurate) press coverage and media hype that has surrounded this case, my legal counsel has recommended that I (never) reveal my side of what happened that Tuesday night only at the appropriate time.

Nevertheless, one thing I would like to make very clear to all who will listen, is to share my sincerest apologies to the every Christian, and especially to the Global Destiny Church Family, Sons, Daughters and Partners for having to endure this ordeal (as to Juanita, to hell with her).

Because of the method in which this was handled just hours following the situation, it has not only hurt me (in the wallet), but has damaged the reputation of Christians around the world.

It is for this reason, that I continue to trust in God while the storm would try to engulf me. Finally, I'm asking every Christian to pray that God's will be done (and I be convicted before redemption and healing can begin).

Bishop Thomas Weeks III

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: Juanita Bynum FILES FOR DIVORCE, plans on being in Southern California Saturday for Barack Obama fundraiser at Oprah's house!