Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Halle Berry Pregnant By White Model Boyfriend: Brothers David Justice & Eric Benet Messed Up So, Whup... There It Is!

Oscar winning actress and crazy fine sistah Halle Berry is preggers.

"Yes, I am three months pregnant," Berry confirmed to Access Hollywood." Berry's first child in route is with Gabriel Aubry, her White model boyfriend of almost two years.

Gabriel and I are beyond excited and I've waited a long time for this moment in my life."Now the next seven months will be the longest of my life!"Berry, 41, has made no secret of her desire to start a family in recent years."My sights are set on a different chapter in my life, which is motherhood. That's the goal I have very clearly set for myself," she told Parade in an interview earlier this year.

In April, she told Access Hollywood she had reached a point where she was "really, really ready" to procreate."Not that there's not more to accomplish, but I think I arrived at a point in life that I realized I needed more to get me up in the morning. More than going to a new movie set...I need something even more profound than that and that's family. And that's children," Berry said."

I need that like the air to breathe these days and I'm ready."Berry met Aubry, 31, in November 2005 and the twosome made their first public appearance together at the February 2006 opening of a Versace boutique in New York.

The actress' first marriage to baseball star David Justice ended in 1996, while her divorce from second husband, R&B crooner Eric BĂ©net was finalized in January 2005 after allegations that he was a sex addict.

We're happy for the Ohio biracial native and send out nothing but love for her.

Our only wish was that she could have started a family with a Black man. So much for that!

An expecting Halle means producers of the upcoming Lionsgate film "Tulia" must now scrap plans to start filming in October. Apparently Berry was set to star in the movie about the drug and racial profiling scandal in Tulia, Texas.

The film, scheduled for a 2008 release, was to be directed by John Singleton and also starred her butt-naked "Monster's Ball" co-star Billy Bob Thornton.