Friday, December 7, 2007

Searching On The Internet For A Vision From God About Your Life? Look No Further!

By Cousin Kim

Some people spent this past summer vacationing to tropical locales. Some worked straight through the summer and are working through fall just holding on until Christmas vacation.I spent the summer taking a course called Visioning.

No it's not what you think. I did not sit around for five weeks imagining all the material things I wanted. Instead, I spent five weeks learning to allow God to reveal to me His vision for my life.

So much was revealed to me, that I enrolled in the course for an additional eight weeks this fall.So what is the difference between visualization and visioning? Visualization is about putting your imprint or ideas of what you want into the Universe. Visioning is about allowing the Universe/God to put Its imprint on you. Visioning is an inspired process. It is much like being an overhead projector for God. You do not control the images or ideas that are placed in you, you simply receive them and then choose to live the vision.How do we open up and allow God to use us like an overhead projector? First, you must become still. Center yourself in God recognizing your oneness with Her. Next...

Continue reading Visualization Versus Visioning>>>