Monday, December 24, 2007

Is Chris Stokes A Child Molester? Raz-B Is On YouTube Discussing Omarion, Marques Houston & All The B2K Rumors

Explosive videos have been posted on YouTube today alleging shocking claims that Black roducer/manager Chris Stokes had sex with young B2K members.

The clips are blazing through the Black Blogosphere like wildfire and could mean hella trouble for the man known as a creative genius.

In it, former B2K member Raz B accuses his former manager and relative of Marques Houston of molestation. Raz B recorded himself on the phone with the families of Stokes and Houston. Later in the video Raz B’s little brother, Ricky Romantic, is heard saying the following.






"Chris made me take showers with the other boys .... All the [things] that my brother was introduced to, that … was brought to me first. I blocked that … and I wasn't with it - I backed out ... I kinda knew what was going on there. And yet, I took my brother over to Chris, and I didn't protect him like I should have."

"[Chris Stokes] molested my brother and he molested me ... when I say that, it hurts."

Director of the Marques and Omarion film You Got Served, Chris Stokes’ response was, "I don't do that anymore, that was me years ago ... I just don't do that in my life anymore."