Saturday, July 7, 2007

VENUS WINS WIMBLEDON ...... WITH A WHITE MAN BY HER SIDE!


Now that I have your attention ... scroll down and read the wonderful article one of my partners of this blog site wrote about Venus winning the singles championship at Wimbledon.

But note the picture of Venus hand in hand with the prematurely balding white guy. "Go ahead scroll down and come back to my article, I'll wait ....................................

All right did ya' see it? Did ya see them? Ya' think Venus' smile could have been any bigger? What's going on? Where are the comments? Where is the outrage? No one has made one comment!!! We don't have one, "What? She couldn't find a brother to get with?" No "What, Black men aren't good enough for her?" No "See that's what happens when a sista' gets successful, she just forgets aaaaallllll about her people!!!"

I ain't crazy! 'cause WOMEN are still rolling their eyes at Tiger "I got my Swedish girl, right here" Woods. You women are still sucking your teeth over Tony Parker marrying Eva Longoria, especially after what was rumored to have been said, by her relatives about her Black fiance. In fact you gave no sympathy when you heard Eva's mother and grandmother, didn't care "how much money the Black boy makes. " What you women, you Black women did say was, "See, serves him right for 'crossing over.'"

Let's face it, in private or in your girl-girl circles, Black women see a "successful, high profile, doing his thang, celebrity 'Brotha'--- with a White (and now Latina ... ask Kobe Bryant) woman and that "White, Latina (also check Asian ... ala Wesley Snipes and Wayne Brady) and the woman's' first name instantly becomes 'conniving' and her last name rhymes with 'witch.'

So I'm here to say for the record -- Venus has never looked "faaahinner", her skin is like "Butter" and I'm sad she's not with a Brotha'. And I'm not letting Serena Williams off the hook 'cause I saw those beach pictures with her, and her first major beau. "Mega Film Director, Brett Ratner!" and I was pretty pissed then too.

So what we need is a Jack and Jill Social Club for the the celebrity challenged who can't seem to find other successful Black folks to hang out with, and go to spring dances.

Ya' got something to say? Let it fly!