Friday, June 8, 2007

LET'S GET IT ON BLACK PEOPLE


Q. My husband of four years is driving me crazy about oral sex. I don’t like doing it and don’t want to. I think it is degrading and disgusting. He also wants to see me on “all fours” naked. This is also degrading to me. Any advice?

A. You seem pretty quick to place limits on sex. No oral? No doggie style? Geez. Look, getting married does not mean you must accede to everything your spouse desires, but perhaps you should ask yourself why you think oral sex is disgusting and degrading. Religious teaching?

It's important to realize that he has been brave enough to ask you, not a hooker or a mistress. If you want to keep it that way, you might want to try a little flexibility.

Is My Man Checking Out Other Men?

BRIAN ALEXANDER'S SEXPLORATION