Thursday, October 9, 2008

LIAR # 126 - Triffling Rapper Rick Ross Admits To Slinging Coke And Being The Po-Po!

After photos leaked recently of his police academy graduation, rapper Rick Ross first flat-out denied it was him, claiming someone had Photoshopped his face onto someone else's body. But then The Smoking Gun put the clearly ignorant overweight lyricist on front street by pulling his official employment documents. Exhibit A:

I never ratted on a nigga! I never prosecuted a nigga! I never locked up a nigga that is first and foremost. I always felt that me being the nigga I am, I never owed a nigga an explanation.

Here's An Additional Quote For You:

"I never tried to hide my past! I put my name inside all my CDs. My company has my SS #. I could've put a company name...I done been up and I done been down and that's what make me who I am. When I'm making my music and I'm talking about blow, it's because I did it. When I say that I'm rich off of cocaine, it's because I did it. Those are the street principles that apply." -- Rick Ross

Details