Saturday, March 29, 2008

Here And Now With The Content Black Woman OBAMA ON THE VIEW WATCHING THE BODY LANGAUAGE

Thursday Barack Obama was on televison's THE VIEW and I made some surprising observations. First let me say, as a voter, listen to the tape below. Obama lays out how he would begin his presidency,and the things he goes on to list are the things most important to me in my decision for president. On top of that, I love it that he doesn't shy away from controversy. However, if you get a chance, check out the body language, particularly of Whoopi and Elizabeth. Whoopi's faced is frowned almost the entire time as others ask questions especially during the Jeremiah Wright controversy.



However, if you get a chance, check out the body language, particularly of Whoopi and Elizabeth. Whoopi's faced is frowned almost the entire time as others ask questions especially during the Jeremiah Wright controversy questions (not posted here, but is on YouTube). I believe she is just being introspective.
More at CONTENT BLACK WOMAN