Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lebron James Disses Moms!

You know how Black men when it comes to their mothers. But NBA Baller LeBron James had two words to say to his mother, Gloria: "Sit down!"

Before he silenced the Boston Celtics last night, LeBron James first had to quiet down his mother, Gloria. Ms. James came roaring into the action in the second quarter when her son was wrapped up on a breakaway dunk attempt by Paul Pierce. Haven't we seen this face from his royal badness before?

Kevin Garnett tried to calm her down, but it was LeBron who got the job done. "I told her to sit down, in some language I shouldn't have used," James said. "Thank God today wasn't Mother's Day. All I could think about is her. ... I know my mother. It's fine, we're good."

Slam-dunk here for the You Tube video.

Source